Legal Question in Immigration Law in Nebraska

My dad file for my mom for a permanent resident card but she got denied because she try to cross illegal with documents of another person, and my mom bean in Mexico for 10 years and I'm a US citizen and I would like to file here papers again you think will have the same problem

Asked on 8/01/15, 7:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at 2129688600.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/15, 7:20 pm
Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

If she lied to a government official while attempting to enter the US she is barred. That bar can be waived if she has a qualifying relative and there is an extreme hardship on that relative. Feel free to contact us to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/15, 6:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Nebraska