Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Nebraska

17 yr old delinquent disrupting house an abusing mother an brother, asked him to leave is this illegal?

Asked on 2/10/13, 3:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristina Guerrero-Sisneroz Guerrero-Sisneroz Law

I wouldn't say it's illegal. But the hold is your responsibility- so you may be being neglectful- grounds for a juvenile court case against you.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/13, 6:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Nebraska