Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nebraska

Need emergency Temporary Guardianship forms parpared. Need Example or help preparing for neb

Asked on 9/13/11, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Self-Help Centers

There are Self-Help Centers in Lincoln, Omaha, and the Grand Island area operated by volunteer lawyers which may be able to be of assistance to you. The centers do not offer assistance with criminal cases and questions are not taken by phone. Centers are coordinated by the Nebraska State Bar Association Director of Legal Services. Legal information, assistance with forms, and brief legal advice is provided through the centers which are opened limited hours (see below).

Omaha (Douglas County)

Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

The Self-Help Desk is located in the Douglas County Law Library. Follow the connector-hallway between the Douglas County Courthouse and the 1st Floor Hall of Justice, 17th and Farnam in Omaha. For questions or further information, call the Library at 402-444-7174.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/11, 7:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nebraska