Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nebraska

about a power of attorney and a will

what can happened if the wife don't have a copy of a husbands will?

Asked on 12/07/07, 11:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: about a power of attorney and a will

The probate court needs the original will, not a copy. If it cannot be located, the default solution is to presume the husband died intestate and administer his estate by Nebraska statutes.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/07, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nebraska