Legal Question in Traffic Law in Nevada

I was driving and an officer pulled me and another car over at the same time. He said I was speeding, but it was the other car that was speeding. Both cars were approaching a red light. What action can I take against this matter?

Asked on 12/18/12, 7:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Wright The Wright Law Offices, PC

You can go and pay, which means you are guilty and there will be points on your record.

You can hire an attorney to settle the matter, costs about $100 for the legal fee, but likely there will not be any points on your record after you pay the fine.

You can hire an attorney to take it to trial, costs about $800 for the legal fees.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/13, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Nevada