Legal Question in Banking Law in Nevada

My husband is in a coma, checks from bank are made out to him and I, How can I deposit them legally?

Asked on 3/26/10, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

If he did not sign a power of attorney which is durable, you will need to establish a guardianship of the estate. I can help you with this for about one thousand dollars.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/10, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Nevada