Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nevada

If there is a bench warrant issued on someone I know for fact fled to another state, can that person be arrested in the state they fled to?

Asked on 8/08/13, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

If it is a felony record he can be arrested and extradited back to Nevada.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 1:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nevada