Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nevada

Do I have a right to a copy of my arrest report ? The district att. said I can have a copy at the trial, but not before.

Asked on 5/22/13, 11:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

In Nevada, you have a right to file a pretrial motion for discovery, which should include the arrest report and any statements supporting the prosecution, exculpatory information, the identity of witnesses and the results of any forensic testing. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nevada