Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

Is there a form I can download to send my ex husband's employer in order to get his wages garnished for my back alimony? He is employed in Nevada.

Asked on 10/07/09, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

There are about five forms that you need to do plus, they have to be served either by the sheriff, constable or a licensed process server because if the employer does not comply, you can collect from the employer.

Here is the link for the forms.

Read more
Answered on 10/13/09, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada