Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

I need to know if im legally divorced because the names are incorrect on my decree

Asked on 9/05/20, 6:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

You do not indicate how that happened, or where, why, or when (all of which might be relevant) but it is usually possible to file a simple motion to correct names on a divorce decree. Yes, it's valid, but you ought to clean up the paperwork to prevent future problems. Any competent family law practitioner should be able to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/20, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada