Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

My son is residing with father in Las Vegas and I am in another state. I am paying child support but would like to know if I have other options as to sending money. I would like to keep track of where and what the expenses are used for. Is there a law in Las Vegas where the father isn't entitled to letting me know what he uses the money for? Can the state offer a bank card and I can have access to a statement?

Asked on 8/31/16, 12:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

Nevada law requires a Court review of child support every three (3) years, and a request for review can also be made. NRS 125B.145  Review and modification of order for support: Request for review; jurisdiction; notification of right to request review. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/16, 12:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada