Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

If unmarried parents agree to a custody set up, can they file the complaint and the answer and decree all at the same time together?

Asked on 3/04/18, 5:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

Yes. Any lawyer should be able to put together either a Complaint/Answer/Decree package or a Joint Petition (my firm does not do those for ethics reasons). The self-help center forms are set up to facilitate doing a custody schedule in the original paperwork. See

Read more
Answered on 3/05/18, 7:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada