Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

timeshare sales

what forms do I need to sell a timeshare to a private party?

Asked on 1/16/08, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

Re: timeshare sales

Since a time share is real estate a grant deed is ths standard way to convey real estate.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/08, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada