Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Nevada

what do I do if the attorney that handled a will was disbarred

Asked on 12/31/15, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

Hire a licensed attorney to complete the work the disbarred attorney was originally engaged to perform. Your new attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/15, 2:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Nevada