Legal Question in Intellectual Property in New Hampshire

Business Agreement

We are hiring a consulting company to develop a medical diagnostic test. We have a CDA agreement, but what other documents should we have to protect our test?

Asked on 12/05/07, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Graves Coolidge & Graves PLLC

Re: Business Agreement

One document would suffice if it is the right one. I don't know where you got your current form, but you should consult with an attorney to ensure that you have all rights to whatever is produced by the consultants under the development contract.

Best wishes,


Read more
Answered on 12/05/07, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in New Hampshire