Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

trying to sell some land in New Hampshire. After survey found an abutter has put a driveway on my property. what next?

Asked on 10/26/16, 6:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

File a lawsuit against the person who is trying to steal your land (or may already have stolen it by adverse possession).

We'd be glad to assist, and may be able to provide a deferred payment option on this if up front legal issues are an issue.

Read more
Answered on 10/26/16, 7:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire