Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Hampshire

My sister was supposed to be on the deed for the house I bought in Franklin, NH. However the real estate agent got involved and the deed is in my name only. How to I get her name on the deed? Joyce E Johnston - [email protected]

Asked on 4/17/16, 11:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Skinner, III Associated Attorneys of New England

We could likely draft-up and file a Deed for you to correct this. Unless there are some other complications involved that are not included in this brief description, I would expect that we could handle the entire matter for $150 to $350. Please feel free to contact my office if you would like assistance. NOTE: Ethically, technically, a lawyer cannot email you directly to offer assistance. So you will have to reach out to a lawyer directly for help, if indeed you want help, as we are likely not allowed to email you direct unless/until you become a client.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/16, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Hampshire