Legal Question in Administrative Law in New Jersey

Lawsuit Question

I am looking to file a lawsuit against a shipyard in my neighborhood who is going to be in violation of their by-laws and maritime charter. What sort of lawsuit should I procede with?

Asked on 2/12/08, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Re: Lawsuit Question

You should speak to an attorney that handles these issues. I can refer you to one. Just drop me a line for the info.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/08, 4:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in New Jersey