Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

I want to take a Auto Equity Loans to court for their beach of their contract. How my I do so. I live in NJ while the company is in Delaware

Asked on 10/21/13, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC

First, read the contract. It might have a choice of forum clause that requires action to be brought in DE. If not, the issue becomes whether they have sufficient contacts with NJ to be sued here. The likely answer is that they do. Your lawyer can help you with your particular situation.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 10:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey