Legal Question in Consumer Law in New Jersey

Hi I purchased a veh from a dealership 3 months ago and trading in my vehicle. As of today my old car has not been paid off and found out that I am still receiving strikes on my credit report. . I've recently just made the new car payment this month. Is there a way that I can give the new car back and just get my old car back that since I'm still responsible for making the payment?

I also provided a check as a down payment and placed a stop on it because of all of this nonsense.. Back in Sept I was informed that the payoff was mailed and nothing has been done by the dealership... what rights do I have if any????

Asked on 10/10/13, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

CALL ME. this nonsense has to be stopped.

I am suing a dealership right now, for a client who had similar problems.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New Jersey