Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

A couple of years ago I co-signed for a bail bonds to help a friend out of jail. It has been like 7 years and I am receiving collection calls regarding the bail bonds because it was not paid. Is there a way that I can remove my name from this issue? It was supposed to be paid off by the person and his wife. I am trying to clean my credit and would like the person to take full response of this issue.

Asked on 9/17/15, 12:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

There are things we can do. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/17/15, 12:12 pm
John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC


See also:

Read more
Answered on 9/17/15, 12:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey