Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

good at heart and credit my grilfriends daughter wanted me to help by financing a new car and promisd to make payments///after two payments ..she took the car with no contact and moved to wilkes barre pen. no calling or address! I own my own truck and paying on both cars insurance,,i also have all paper work on the car under my name!! I paid all the last due keep it from repo..i don't want to arrest her because I know she has 5 kids to support. I just want the car back !! how do I go about doing this??

Asked on 1/05/16, 3:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You could hire a lawyer to try to handle this out of court with her. Its probably the fastest option. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/05/16, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey