Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My boyfriends ex wife showed up at my job and threatened to do bodily harm to me. She is a customer where I work and comes to my job once a month. Can I file harassment charges on her for coming to my job?

Asked on 12/04/13, 9:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Matthew Lun Law Office of Matthew Lun

You can file a complaint with the local police or municipal court. They will review your complaint and determine whether or not to file charges against her. It sounds like there may be a basis for harassment or perhaps terroristic threats.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 9:53 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

I agree with the other attorney, you have a solid basis for filing criminal charges.

You are not near me; you can call me if you want me to assist. Or email me, and I will refer you to a good lawyer near you who can help.

You should not be in fear of this person.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey