Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My brother did not get all jail credits and he is trying to get them now while incarcerated i went to records department and they told me i had to file a pro sate motion...what is a pro sate motion?

Asked on 7/31/13, 11:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

it sounds like you need help from a lawyer.

call me if you like,

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 11:31 am

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

It's actually called a Pro Se motion and it means filing legal papers without the help of a lawyer. If you would like to discuss this please give me a call.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey