Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My case was dismissed, my co defendant plead guilty and now hes trying to retract his plea and i was told that my case will no longer be dismissed if he retracts his plea. Can they do this? Theres no evidence against me, my name is not in the discovery at all. What can i do?

Asked on 10/21/12, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

It seems like you don't have a lot of faith in your attorney, If you did, you wouldn't be nervous and you wouldn't be on here asking questions.

Yes, they can do that. If there is no evidence against you, why hasn't a motion been filed?

Call me anytime at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/12, 3:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey