Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

My son was convicted of a felony in the state of Florida. He did his time in prison and was released. He wants to move back home with us in NJ. My question is, does he have to register as a felon in the state of NJ?

Asked on 10/06/12, 5:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Law Office Of Michael Kotik

Question answered by attorney Michael Kotik. I would suggest contacting the county where he would be living and discussing with them the procedure he would have to go through to become a resident of that area. Different counties like different states have different rules and regulations.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/12, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey