Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

i am a victim of a violent crime in which the people were charged with aggravated assault and made bail are the by law aloud to contact me in any way

Asked on 8/19/12, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Ducey Law Offices of John G. Ducey, PC

You should get a restraining order against them. They should not be contacting you, if they do, call the police or the investigator at the prosecutor's office. More charges could possibly be filed against them.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/12, 4:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey