Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey


My children have been in foster care for more than 16 months I am complying with services and waiting for an updated evaluation to determine reunification but my next court date is months from now. Is there anyway I could bypass the updated evaluation?

Asked on 5/10/20, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I assume you have an attorney, a lot will depend on what your attorney does. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 5/10/20, 11:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey