Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

If your husband threatens to take your kids back to India while you're at work, what can you do?

Asked on 6/13/13, 10:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Hire an attorney and follow his/her advice

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 6:23 am

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Go talk to a nasty, smart divorce attorney near you, and take action. Nasty, smart action.

I could help you. Please call me.

It is hard to find a good divorce lawyer who will fight for you and not charge an obscene amount of your money. I am fair and careful for my clients.

Don't put up with this idiot. Fight back.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Hackensack, New Jersey

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey