Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I pay alimony and my ex wife is not giving me her social security number which is required to file my taxes with alimony included. Do I have any legal grounds here, and if so, what is my next step.

Asked on 4/08/19, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I would have an attorney file a motion to terminate your alimony because she will not cooperate. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/08/19, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey