Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Been separated from wife for about 2 years, I want to get divorce but I also want son to live with me. How do I go about getting him to live with me as I go thru the divorce?

Asked on 9/07/17, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Your divorce lawyer should be able to set that up for you. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/08/17, 8:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey