Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My son will be 18 year old in 6 months. I divorced when he was 17 month old. I am financially stable to support my son going to a private university. His father has no contact info ( though I know his possible living address) and has not paid any child support at all. Divorce settlement was $300 per month plus half college tuition. I wonder if should pursue for the child support, especially college tuition fund.

Asked on 10/07/18, 9:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Yes you owe it to your child to pursue this. Hire a good divorce lawyer near you.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/18, 5:33 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Why wouldn't you? Won't cost much at all to get a lawyer to set this up for you. Call us anytime to discuss 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 10/08/18, 5:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey