Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

my son's father took him out of state without my permission. he wont tell me where they are and he will not let me speak to my child. I have legal custody of him. Can I press charges against him?

Asked on 12/27/13, 3:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Before you do anything, call an attorney, hire him or her and follow his/her advice as to how to handle this.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/13, 11:57 am
Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Probably yes. But get a lawyer, and go kick this guy in Court. and maybe you can file criminal charges, not sure. Talk to a lawyer and go after this jerk.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/13, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey