Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

my wife wants to move to west Virginia with my five year old son and not me. I do not want her to take him. Can she do it legally?

Asked on 7/17/17, 11:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

You need to talk to a lawyer right away, before she leaves. This is serious, this is important, this will change your son's life.

Legally? There is law on this, but I can not explain all of it on this computer bulletin board.

Get to a lawyer, and get some help, fast.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/17, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey