Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I would like to discuss on the H4 to H1B denial case. The main issues are -

1. The denial is due to insufficient employee-to-employer relationship

2. Would like to know on possibility of MTR for the denial

3. Also if the MTR is processed, during this period of decision on MTR, can the

employee travel to India on H4 visa?

Asked on 10/23/13, 10:53 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


One can travel as long as you have valid H-4 visa. Please call my office for further free advice.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 11:03 am

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

As long as your H-4 is still valid, you can travel outside the U.S.

As far as the MTR issue, I would need to review the case before I could give you case-specific advice. If your employer was represented by counsel for this petition, then I suggest you discuss the matter with him/her, as they would have all the documents & information necessary to answer your questions.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 4:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey