Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Jersey

I have a quick question about filling and signing forms, My fiance is in India and he has sent me his G325A signed form that was scanned, emailed and printed out by me. Will this present a problem with the submission of this paperwork?

Asked on 4/25/16, 8:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

The G-325A needs an original signature, so you might receive a Request for Evidence if you file with a copy.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/16, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Jersey