Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in New Jersey

Where can I get an "honest" attorney to help me correct a Medical/Legal miscarriage of justice. The Lawyer dismissed the medical malpractice suit without consulting me and a lot more. He admits he never contacted the expert witnesses and there was also fraud and forgery. I filed charges against him and he was found guilty of misconduct. Believe it or not, that is only regular misconduct, and to be disciplined it has to be "Gross" misconduct. I have appealed! I was told by the ethics investigator that I can't reopen the "Wrongful Death" case of my daughter, but I can sue the attorney for the medical malpractice. I really need help! Of course, if I win the appeal...the case would easily be won. Can anyone help me?

Asked on 9/13/16, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

Thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to call me or one of my partners to discuss your potential claims. My firm has handled thousands of medical negligence cases and we will assist you in whatever way we can. We look forward to speaking with you. (973)635-5400

Read more
Answered on 9/14/16, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey