Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

what is the sentence for driveing a car without permission ,while intoxacaded and totaling the car.

Asked on 1/14/11, 8:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Berezin Shapiro & Berezin, P.C.

If it is your parent's car, you're grounded....forever.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/11, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey