Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I am being sued for perminate injury and on th lawsuit is the company i worked for. It was from an car accident that happened almost 2yrs ago. I was driving a company vehicle on company time. What do i do the man who served me the papers told me all i have to do is give the Summons to the insurance company and the company i worked for and it will be taken care of is this correct?

Asked on 5/01/13, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Lindner Lindner Law LLC

yes, give it to your own insurance company, and then also give to the company that you worked for - they will give it to their insurance company, and will take it from there. That is why you have insurance, so they take care of this things when accidents happen. Good luck .

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey