Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey


I purchased a property located in a foreign country and the deal was signed in NJ. The land is located in a legally disputed land we can not sell or build on the property. Can I sue the Company for cheating in NJ?

Asked on 12/14/11, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

If the deal was signed in New Jersey, you may be able to sue in New Jersey's courts. I would need more information to help you further.

I can help you with this. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: [email protected]


Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. I have answered based upon the law of the State of New Jersey where I practice; the laws in other states may be very different, and may result in very different outcomes. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written as legal advice, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/11, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey