Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New Jersey

I am an only child. My single mother past away. I am located in New Jersey. I am the executor. After settling all her debt, I am left with a condo with some equity. I want to keep the condo and either pay it off or take a new mortgage out which will pay off the other bank.. My question is how do I now transfer the condo out of the estate and into my name.. Do I have to go through an entire closing process like I was buying it. Do I need a lawyer. So far I have handled all the debt except paying off the condo mortgage.

Asked on 8/20/19, 8:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office to discuss.


Read more
Answered on 8/20/19, 8:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New Jersey