Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

back injury at work

three years ago slipped at work got workers comp, sued employer now back is hurting again, anythjing I can do

Asked on 6/12/07, 2:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: back injury at work

it is possible to reopen the case. It depends somewhat on how the original case was handled. I need to see the Judgment/Order in order to properly advise you. Is this a NJ claim? You have this as NJ/ME. If this is a ME case, you need to ask an attny in ME

Read more
Answered on 6/12/07, 3:03 pm
David Marchese Drummond & Drummond, LLP

Re: back injury at work

If you have re-injured or aggravated your back at work, you should start a new claim process with your employer (First Report of Injury). If you are not working for this employer any more, and you did not reach a final settlement on the original injury, then call your worker's compensation advocate about your next step. If not satisfied with the response, please feel free to get back to me.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/07, 3:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey