Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

Dislocated knee at work.

I dislocated my knee in 11/06 on a slippery floor at work

had surgery 1/07 lateral release,patella alighnment and tissue cleanup still in pain. Im on workmens comp partial disability and feel that im being forced back to work sooner than i should.

Should I just get a lawyer or be forced into going back.

Asked on 5/24/07, 7:05 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: Dislocated knee at work.

If you feel that you are being forced to go back to work early then you should certainly consult with a lawyer to try and resolve this. In addition to this, you are probably entitled to more benefits beyond what you are currently receiving. I am an attorney who has handled very many cases similar to yours in various workers compensation courts throughout NJ in the past. Please contact me to discuss your case in more detail. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 5/25/07, 11:02 am

Re: Dislocated knee at work.

you need an attny. You are entitled to an award for you injury and may be able to fight the return to work if you arenot ready. Call me and I can help

Read more
Answered on 5/24/07, 7:43 pm
Adam L. Rothenberg Levinson Axelrod, P.C.

Re: Dislocated knee at work.

As an intitial matter, you definitely want and need an attorney. There are issues of not only when you go back to work, but also of permanancy and potential thrid party claims. We have 5 attorneys who specialize in this area. Most, if not all, fees are paid by the comp carrier.

As to going back to work, it will be based upon what the treating doctors say. If they say you are ready, then you must return or risk losing your job. An attorney can help you with this situation. Addditionally, you may be entitled to permanancy damages as well. (There is no pain and suffering in comp). You case should also be reviewed to see if there was anyone else who was responsible for the fall.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 800-34 NJ-LAW. Adam Rothenberg.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/07, 3:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey