Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

doctor reimbursement for workers compensation case

I work for a doctor who is an orthopedic in the trauma center at a local hopital. Many of his patients are injured on the job and their bills are paid by workers compensation. The carriers significantly reduce his bill arbitrarily. what is his recourse?

Asked on 4/14/07, 7:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Re: doctor reimbursement for workers compensation case

This is not a question that can be answered over this bulletin board.

This is costing the doctor thousands of dollars.

If you would like to have me assist you, please call me. I would be happy to advise. It is not going to be a simple matter, however.

My contact information can be obtained from the links below, just click on the Attorney Profile link. Let my secretary know you found me through LawGuru.

Disclaimer: Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you

and this law firm. You can not rely on the statements made by an attorney given over the internet. The

exact facts of your situation, including facts which you have not mentioned in your question, may completely change the result for your situation.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/07, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey