Legal Question in Banking Law in New York

Can I add my son's name to my mortgage for a few years, and then change it to someone else's name

Asked on 10/22/22, 12:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Not without the bank's approval. Perhaps what you really mean is adding a name to the deed (i.e. title to the house).

Read more
Answered on 10/29/22, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in New York