Legal Question in Banking Law in New York

I (the mother) was in an accident 15yrs ago and I put the money onto a CD. I dont want to have access to it at all, I want to put it somehwere that makes it impossible for me to touch and save it for my kids college funding. Is it possible to set up some kind of structured payments that will pay them when they turn 18?

Asked on 8/24/20, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes of course. That's a question for a financial advisor though; it's not a legal question.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/20, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in New York