Legal Question in Banking Law in New York

I co-signed a car loan for and ex boyfriend. We're both listed on the title of the car even though he drives it and makes payments. How can I get off this loan altogether? He misses payments occasionally and it's affecting my credit. I live in NY. Thanks!

Asked on 7/23/20, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You can pay off the loan.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/20, 4:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in New York