Legal Question in Constitutional Law in New York

What do we do? Please someone help!!

My husband is out on parole for a nonviolent crime but being he was charged as a youth offender of rape&did time for it over 11yrs ago now on parole 4 a unrelated issue.He is living in a shelter for Sex offenders.His parole officer said he is allowed to have a home visit 1xa week with me and our daughter for 2hrs and he also is enrolled in online college courses and they will not allow him to use the computer room even supervised which his parole officer gave him the okay for it as long as supervised secondly his parole officer gave him permission to buy a laptop and the counseler at this shelter said he cant have one either he is trying to get an education nothing more nothing less and they are doing everything to prevent that or make it difficult to acheive that and they are trying their hardest to make it so he cant come see his daughter or me his wife. What can we do?

Asked on 2/20/09, 5:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Re: What do we do? Please someone help!!

This is too complicated for a short answer on this website. Your husband should speak with a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/09, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in New York