Legal Question in Construction Law in New York

where do I file a lien on owner in Manhattan, ny? I have do work on an apartment in Manhattan last month and now the contractor is refusing paying my invoice. Terms were: to be paid when work is completed.

Asked on 11/18/11, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

You're a subcontractor or laborer or material supplier? Property is in Manhattan? Then file with the New York County Clerk, 60 Center Street, Downstairs, Law & Equity Division.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/11, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New York