Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

i was served w papers to appear in civil court over a credit card debt. what should i do?

Asked on 9/28/11, 8:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

Either retain an attorney or answer the summons. You may answer the summons by appearing before the Civil Court Clerk.


Read more
Answered on 9/28/11, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York